Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Getting a little better...

Kat is getting a little better. Today the doctor said her lungs sounded better and that she didn't need to come back tomorrow for another check. He thinks that she is getting better and to just keep up the breathing treatments. He also checked Brody out and said that his lungs sounded okay, so maybe he'll be lucky? He has a very yucky cough and a runny nose though, so I might sit him next to us as Kat is getting her breathing treatment. Maybe it will help him as well. She is also being a lot more playful today, here is a picture of her playing with her piano that Aunt Vicki got her for Christmas.


Also, it has been very warm lately! On our way back from the doctor's I had to actually turn on the a/c in the car. We have been keeping our doors open too since it's so nice out. I'm not sure if I like it being this warm in February. I rather have it be cold for a little while longer, I'm not ready for summer yet!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better. She looks pretty good in the picture. And your house is so clean! I wish we had 70 degree weather!!! :)

Jill said...

p.s. I think thats a good idea to have Brody hang out by KAt during her treatment.

jennbecc said...

Glad she is doing better! I hate it when babies are sick. :(