I remember punky!! Are those the leg warmers? They must be SO much easier to use than tights. Faith has a couple dresses that I don't put on her cause I don't want to go through the trouble of tights.
I am mom to Kat & Brody, born Feb. 1st 2007 and Quinn, born July 22nd, 2009. I am also a freelance graphic designer and hobbiest photographer as well as a stay at home mom. This blog is my baby book to Brody, Kat & Quinn.
4 comments:
I remember punky!! Are those the leg warmers? They must be SO much easier to use than tights. Faith has a couple dresses that I don't put on her cause I don't want to go through the trouble of tights.
oh, that is the cutest thing!!!
i loved punky!!!!! and kat is more adorable than punky!!!!!
so funny and cute!!
She is so adorable in those!! Are those tights or baby legs?
Post a Comment