This has been a big week for Brody. First he learned to say baby, then to wave hi, now he is learning to climb the stairs and walk around the ottomon (while holding on). I was playing with Kat this afternoon and Brody was next to me playing with a car. He got quiet so I looked over and he was on top of the send step on the stairs! He had climbed up there by himself, a first! So I brought him down and he did it again. He reminds me of Winnie the Pooh with his behind sticking out of the honey pot the way he was climbing it:). Also today he walked around the Ottomon while holding on (very slowly). I can't believe how he is starting to pick this all up. I can't wait to tell his Physical Therapist tomorrow!

Also, below is a video of Kat pushing Brody on his little car. Greg & I were cracking up because here is this 16lb little girl pushing this 23lb boy! If the baby gate weren't there she would have taken him all over the house!
6 comments:
oh, that is too cute joanna! i love the video of kat pushing brody! and watch out, once they learn to go up the stairs, thats all they will want to do!!!!!
Wow he is really making big accomplishments! I was going to ask if he was even going to P.T. anymore. Thats so funny that Brody was getting a nice ride. Celia can do that to Nicholas too. These girls are strong!
How cute! I love watching twins play together. Yay Brody! Isn't it funny how you know something is going on if they suddenly get quiet?
Way to go Brody - how exciting! I absolutely love the video of Kat pushing him, it is so so cute!
Yay, Brody!!! Keep it up!
And Kat really is a strong one. Guess she's working those legs out early. ;)
Okay...you just need to stop these babies from growing anymore!!! Brody saying baby is too much. And that little peanut pushing her big brother around is hilarious.
Post a Comment