Friday, February 8, 2008

Greg & I as toddlers



I got this idea from Jenn & Jill's blogs. I thought it would be neat to see a picture of Greg & I and see who Kat & Brody look like. I really think that Kat looks like Greg, I've always thought that. In some of Greg's other baby pictures I can also really see Brody. But in this picture of my sister & I (I'm on the left) I think I look a little like Brody. I guess as they get older it will be easier to tell. As far as personalities go, so far Brody has Greg's and Kat has mine.

On an unrelated topic, I have two sick kids! They are both coughing and have runny noses. Kat more than Brody. They also still have low-grade fevers from the shots. Neither want to eat and they both just want me to hold them. We were all suppose to go to cousin Ashley's 3rd birthday party tomorrow, but I think it will just have to be me. Hopefully it won't last that long...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Are you on the right of the picture? I think you are right - Kat a little more like Greg, Brody a little more like you. They say thats how genetics seem to go (daughters like Fathers, Sons like Mothers) - of course there are exceptions. I like these pictures!

Katie said...

I agree-- Kat resembles Greg and Brody resembles you. This is so neat and makes me want to dig up some baby photos of us!

I hope your little cutie pies feel better soon. Hopefully it's the side effects from the shots and not a virus or infection or anything. Poor babies just want to be cuddled! :(

Peggy said...

Oh wow. I love your pictures! I do want to dig up some of our pics too. We are the opposite. We made little "mini me's" of ourselves. LOL

jennbecc said...

So far I think Jill is winning. N seems to look the most like his mommy and the rest of us are still left wondering who our kiddies look like the most. *LMAO*