

Food must taste better when it's been on the floor! Almost every mealtime when they are done eating, I put Kat down first and right away she dashes to the food that has fallen (or I should say thrown) to the floor. This is food she rejected in her highchair, but for some reason tastes really good now that is on the floor. She even makes this "mmm" sounds as she's eating, like it's the best thing she's ever tasted. I should probably put a stop to this because I would hate to be out in public and have her try to eat food off the ground. These pictures were taken before she got sick, now she won't eat anything but yogurt.
Here is just a picture from Laura's baby shower this weekend. All of us in this picture used to work together years ago. Linda (the lady in the middle) was our boss. It was so nice to see her after all these years! Linda used to be one of my mom's best friends and worked with my mom for probably 15 years. While I was going to ASU, I worked PT at the paper with Laura, Lisa, Amy & Sharon, and we were so lucky to have Linda as our boss. She was just the best! Anyway, Laura's shower was a lot of fun and it was nice to catch up. Now I can't wait to meet baby Connor!

3 comments:
Mine like food that has been dropped on the floor too. I think its a baby thing that must be common since I've heard of others too. How funny - its like they have found a secret treasure.
Glad you had fun at the baby shower. Who is the expecting mom in the picture? I couldn't tell if anyone was pregnant. :)
Funny!! Maybe food does taste better off the floor? Maybe we should try it? j/k!
How nice to get together with old friends. Great picture!
How funny!!! I guess its a baby thing!!! Mine find puffs in their playroom all the time and get so excited!!!!!
Post a Comment