Wednesday, February 6, 2008

12 month appointment

Kat & Brody had their 12 month appointment today. We couldn't get in until 4:30 in the afternoon, so it was a late appointment for them. Here are their stats from that appointment:

Brody
weight = 22lbs 13oz = 50%
height = 30.75" = 76%

Kat
weight = 16lbs 5oz = 0%
height = 27.25" = 5%

They got a bunch of shots. They also took Brody's blood to test for milk allergies. I'm very happy they did that so we can know for sure if he is allergic to milk or not.

When we got home from the appointment Kat wouldn't eat her dinner. She was acting really lethargic and felt hot so we took her temp and it was 103.3. We stripped her down to her diaper, took off her doc band and gave her some Motrin. Her temp went down 102.6 and we put her to bed. But about 2 hours later she woke up and her temp was 103.8. So this time we gave her Tylenol and I rocked her for awhile. The on-call doctor said no to worry, if she has excessive vomitting or her temp goes to 105 to bring her in. 105 sounds way too high for me, I hope it doesn't get to that point. I'm praying by tomorrow that she is all better, I hate to see her this way.

On another note, I scheduled a photographer to come to our house to take K&B's 12 month photos. We don't have any recent professional pictures of them, and we don't have any of all four of us together. I'm excited for that. She will be here March 6th and this is her website: http://www.coopergrace.com.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I hope Kat is feeling better. Was it just from the shots? Poor baby girl:(

Have a great time with the photo shoot! Can't wait to see!

jennbecc said...

I love baby stats! :) I hope Kat is feeling better. Those fevers can be so scary! :(

Can't wait to see your pictures! I get to pick mine up today! I want to do a shoot like yours soon....more artistic. Have fun!

Jill said...

I think that photographer looks awesome!!! She will make great pictures of KAt and Brody! I can't wait to see them :) :)

Hope Kat feels better asap!