Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Talk



Brody has been doing a lot of cute baby talking lately. Mostly sounds like glip, glop, bab, bee - it's so cute! A lot of times he sounds like he's saying "baby" so I keep repeating that back to him. But we don't really have any baby dolls for me to associate it with, so I have been calling his stuffed penquin baby. I tried to get him on video doing it, but he stops when I bring the camera out. I did get him making these turkey gobble sounds though...I hope this video works, I took it in iMovie to edit it but the sound got weird.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh how sweet!!! I think you will have a talker on your hands!!!

Jennifer said...

oh, that is too cute!!!!! thanks for the giggle tonight!!!! (ps, the boys have those same pjs!)

Katie said...

What a cute litte turkey! ;)

jennbecc said...

cute, cute, CUTE!!! Love baby talk!!!

Peggy said...

That is cute!