Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our birthday party


(this picture cracks me up every time I look at it. I don't know why Brody is so upset, but he is letting the world know!)


Here are pictures from Kat & Brody's birthday at the Railroad park today. I had so many that I couldn't choose from so I put them in a slideshow. Hopefully this will work! We had a lot of fun, and I think Kat & Brody did too. Well, at least Kat did :). Brody wasn't so sure. I'm still finding blue frosting here and there. Thank you everybody for coming out and making this day so special for us. It almost felt like a celebration for Greg & I for making it through the year. I still can't wrap my brain around the fact that we have two toddlers. I guess it will sink in at some point :).

6 comments:

Jill said...

You did such a great job on the slideshow! How did you do it? Through imovie? I should try that sometime.
It is neat that you could add music. I like that song too.
I know what you mean about it being a celebration to you and Greg. It felt that way to me too. Well, welcome to a new year! It will be fun. :)

Jennifer said...

How fun! I love the slideshow and the video! Thats great! Looks like Kat really enjoyed her cake and I love Brody just diving in to his!!!!! Glad you had a great day celebrating this first year!

Jim and Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY AND KAT!!!! I can't believe it has been 1 year already. They are just the cutest things Joanna. You and Greg are so blessed...

Katie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea of the slideshow-- it turned out great! Don't think I won't be "borrowing" this idea for L&D's big day in April, ok? ;) This party looked like a big hit and everyone had such a great time.

jennbecc said...

What a cute slide show and such a fun song! Great job!

Peggy said...

Thats a lot of people! What a great party. Like all the others said.. I LOVE the slideshow! How did you do it?