Tonight a bunch of the neighbor kids were outside playing. They were riding those motorized cars, bikes & scooters. I opened up the door and put up the baby gate so that Kat & Brody could watch. They LOVED it. It was so cute. They were both
mesmerized for quite
awhile. Eventually Kat lost interest, but Brody didn't move a single inch. It was actually a little sad, like watching a kid who wanted to go out and play but couldn't. The thing is that we were just outside on a walk and as soon as we got inside all the kids came out. We had just missed them. Maybe tomorrow!

3 comments:
Sweet pictures! Where do you get those baby legs? Sounds like a great purchase.
That is so cute! I love those pictures! Your kids are good observers. Be it the tortoise, birds, or kid outside. So you dont have a storm door in AZ? Here we have screen/storm doors on the other side of our main doors. But we have different weather here and there.
I got the baby Legs at a kids boutique near my house, but I think they have a website too. Maybe babylegs.com? Jill - if a storm door is the same as a screen door they do have those here in AZ. We just don't have one on our house. That's a good idea though. The babies would love to look out all the time!
Post a Comment