
The picture below is of Brody fishing out the toys he wants to play with. He woke up early from his morning nap so it was just the two of us playing this morning and it was nice. Sometimes I feel like I don't get much one on one time with them so this was a nice treat. Notice his head in the first picture - it is looking so nice and round. I can't wait till he is out of his doc band, hopefully it won't be much longer now.

And below is Ms. Kat in her baby legs holding Brody's toothbrush. I love these baby legs - Greg calls her flash dance every time she wears them. They are great because I can change her diaper without having to take off any pants and it also protects her knees as she is crawling around. Her thing lately is to go up to the TV stand and pull up and watch TV right in front of it. I have to keep the TV off most of the day because of this. And her hair is all wild because I was giving her a break from her band.

6 comments:
Good for Brody! and you are making great progress down to 2 bottles a day! Awesome job. joanna!
I find with the straw cups that they sometimes tip them up like they think they need to - like you would for a cup or bottle. I think I should give them opportunities to drink from a cup also.
I LOVE those baby legs? Where did you get them? I really thought about it a few months ago, but decided to pass on them, but diaper changes are so traumatic lately! Its like I am wrestling heavy-weights to get them to lay still long enough to even wipe! Sheesh!
Thanks - I bought some new cups. The Gerber disposable cups. The lids are in the design of a cat, monkey & hippo. They seem to do better with these cups, maybe it's the flow? Brody especially is doing really well with the cup - he always gets the blue hippo :).
The baby legs save a lot of time changing the diaper, they have been worth it! I think it's www.babylegs.com.
I havent noticed the gerber cups before. Maybe I need to add to my collection - ha ha!!!
I wonder if we should wait until warmer weather for the baby legs? I can see where they would be great then! They are so cute! Do you think boys look good in them??
That's funny because it's the opposite here, they will have to come off when it gets warmer. I was going to buy some for Brody because they had these cute boy versions (flames, stripes, etc.), but Greg said it looked too much like leg warmers and so I passed on him. But I think boys would look cute in them.
Joanna I picked up those cups at the store today and they can use them. I like that it is free-flowing. For now they drink more from the straws faster, but these cups are nice too. Maybe I should sell my other cups that were washed 1x on TMMB?
Love the baby legs! But my husband wouldn't "hang" with them for boys either...he got all "manly" with me when I put Tinkerbell sunglasses on the boys at Disneyland. Everyone I know has BG twins....I felt left out so I wanted a girl for a minute I guess. *L*
Post a Comment