
And just a picture this morning before we went grocery shopping. I got Brody dressed warmed (I was planning on carrying Kat in the Bjorn so she didn't really need a sweater) because it was suppose to be cold out. But when we went outside it was actually a little warm because the sun was out. At least we got one wear out of that sweatshirt. Also, Kat is now wearing Brody's clothes that he has grown out of. She is wearing his 12 month overalls here and they were a little baggy, but still fit.

2 comments:
HA HA! Love Kats pony tail on the top of her head! How funny :) And thats hilarious how she was helping! I get that too and so I end up emptying while they are in their highchairs. lol
Wow, what a little climber! I can't even imagine one of my babes climbing in the dishwasher. I would drop everything to get my camera.
Post a Comment