1 year ago
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Rocking on all 4's
Tonight I had a big surprise. I was making their bottles when I heard Brody making a noise he normally doesn't make. So I peaked over the couch at him and he was rocking on all fours. I didn't expect that. That is what Kat did right before she started crawling. So I grabbed my camera and got a short video. When Greg came home he did it even more. I'm so happy for him. I hope he remembers this tomorrow and keeps at it! He also was doing some waving tonight. We aren't sure if he knows he was waving hi but it sure seemed like it. And Kat has learned to use her own sippy cup finally. It's just a big day of firsts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awwww! I am so happy for you and Brody! Just when we start to worry a little they make big changes (like me worrying Celia wasnt pulling to stand a couple weeks ago and now today she stood all alone for a few seconds). Those buggers :)
He looks so proud too. My experienced mom friend said when they push up with their legs like that, that is is a sign that they are getting stronger to stand too. It seemed true to mine - although they did that for a few weeks before they stood.
Yay Brody!!!
And way to go Kat on the cup!!!
Oh, that video is SO sweet. What a little cutie pie.
Oh my, Brody is going to be off and running! Look how he stood on his legs! It won't be long.
Post a Comment