
Some pictures of Brody today wearing his cute Star Wars onesie that says "Change me, I smell like a Wookiee". Aunt Stephanie got it for him for Christmas and it's the cutest. Kat will probably be wearing it this summer since Brody is growing so fast and will probably outgrow it by then.


And below is a picture of Gary & Ellie with Kat & Brody. We used to be in a small group with Gary & Ellie and tonight another couple from our small group, Jim & Cindy, were in town so we all got together at the McClellan's house. Greg & I really loved that small group and miss them a lot. Unfortunately, Greg had a gig downtown and couldn't make it. But it was nice to be able to be there with Kat & Brody because they had all prayed for us when we struggled to have children and were so unsure of the future. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was too distracted with the twins. I'm glad I got this one though, Gary and Ellie are just the sweetest couple and I'm so glad that we still run into them at church (and Costco) every now and again.

2 comments:
I am sitting here trying to figure out who looks more like who - but Kat & Brody have features from both Greg and You. Sometimes I think Brody looks more like you though.
Our small group did the same. Prayed for us to have children and then prayed me through my bedrest. It helped me feel better knowing they were praying. Cute pictures!
Love the wookiee onesie! My husband would dig that.
Its so nice to get together with friends:)
You look really pretty!
Post a Comment