1 year ago
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Me Time!
I am taking an art class starting Jan. 29 and I'm so excited. I have been looking online for something that would interest me, but had to work with Greg's schedule and also had to be either free or really cheap. I thought I would never find anything until I saw the city of Glendale's cultral art classes. They offer night or weekend classes, once a week for a very cheap price. A huge variety of them. So I picked "Flowers in Pastels". I really don't know too much about it, but I'm still excited. Probably more excited about the prospect of getting out of the house without babies once a week. It's only on Tuesday nights for 8 weeks so we'll see how it goes :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That sounds so cool! I would totally take the class with you if we were near. I like art too - do you have a history in art work? You need to take a picture of some of your work and post it when you are done! Happy with it or not!!! :) I can take a pic of one picture I did with pastels too. Its at my moms house behind a bed - does that tell you anything ! lol
Okay, if it turns out not looking like a 3rd grade art project, I'll take a picture and post it :). Drag that picture out from your mom's bed and take a picture - I'd love to see it!
okay! hey - 3rd graders can do pretyt good - just say you meant it to look abstract - lol!
Post a Comment