Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Date Night

This Saturday Greg & I are having a date night. It will be the first time since Kat & Brody were around 3 months old. I'm very excited for it. Grandma & Grandpa Wike are coming over to watch them and we are going to go to the movies and dinner. Greg has been wanting to see Cloverfield, so we might see that. Today we are awaiting news on whether my Civic has bit the dust or not. It has been our trusty car for many years, it is going on 13 years old now! It has driven me to and from ASU for about 3 years (about an hour drive each way), and has taken Greg to work for the last year (also about an hour drive each way). I really hope it is an easy & cheap fix.

Here is picture of Kat & Brody this morning. I came into the office to get on the computer and they followed me and fussed until I came out. Kat has been waking up for the last 4 nights now at around midnight. We thought it was teeth, but now I think she just wants to get up and play because she gets all happy as soon as I bring her into our room. But if you put her back in her crib she screams holy terror and wakes up Brody. I'm hoping it is teeth and she starts sleeping better again, it makes for a long day for all of us when she does this.

4 comments:

Jill said...

HA ha - I can see Brody peeking in the back. so cute. They cant handle mom being on the other side of the fence. :)
Hopefully she sleeps better tonight!

Jill said...

Hey Joanna - I heard on the news last night that the movie Greg wants to see has a warning that it can make people motion sick. I hope you can handle it! :)

Joanna said...

It does? Hmmm, we might have to re-think that. I wonder if I can convince him to see 27 dresses instead :).

Peggy said...

Yeah 27 dresses! Good luck with that:)
Wow, you and Greg waited longer for a date night even longer than we did! I hope its wonderful, you deserve it!

What a cute picture of Brody. Made me go "awwwww"

Sending sleep vibes to Kat!