Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby blooper

Sometimes I forget that Brody doesn't have the strength that Kat has in her legs. He loves to be standing, but I need to be behind him because he eventually falls and he hasn't figured out how to catch himself. So here is a video of my mistake of leaving him standing against the ottoman alone. Kat just happens to be an innocent bystander...



I immediately rushed to them and they were just fine, no crying at all. Kat had a really shocked look on her face and Brody was just like "whatever, I'm used to it".

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Ok, because I KNOW they are ok, I have to say.. this video is hilarious! :) Thanks for sharing.

jennbecc said...

Question...(like Dwight from the Office) Are the helmets heavy at all or pretty light? Do they offer any protection for falls and bumps? We have hardwood floors and I'm terrified of falling babies. I keep saying I need to make my guys bubble wrap helmets! I even went out and bought 12 pairs of gripper socks this weekend! *L* Glad they're ok. :)

Jill said...

Thats so funny! I was giggling before it happened because I knew what was probably coming! I love the "OH NO" at the end! lol

Dawn said...

That was too cute, but only because they are ok. Austin has done that too many times to count.

Katie said...

Awww-- poor babies! But the music from the tv fit this video perfectly when they fell over. Jill's right-- the OH NO at the end is the finishing touch. ;)