Last week I took Kat & Brody to visit Greg at the paper. It was a nice visit and Greg was happy to see them during the day (sometimes he only gets to see him when they wake up in the morning). It was a very rainy day, so not the best conditions to be driving downtown but we made it there and home safely. They both took the best naps in the car they've ever taken - it must have been the rain! The visit was special for me too because I got to see some of my mom's former co-workers that still work for the Republic.
Brody really liked Donna! He was in such a good mood. Kat was a little cranky, but she handled it okay. Here are some pictures Donna took:



1 comment:
I love the picture of all 4 of you together! So cute! Its funny how you can see both you and Greg in Kat & Brody's features. :) What a nice surprise for Daddy!
p.s. Celia always falls asleep in the Van, but Nicholas never sleeps in the van (unless we are 2 min from home). :)
Post a Comment