Monday, December 3, 2007

On the mend?

Brody seems like he is feeling much better and Kat has moved passed the vomiting stage and into the diarrhea stage - yuck. The nurse said that this part could last 7-10 days and said to keep her on a diet of rice cereal, bananas, applesauce and soy milk. The good part is that she is in a much better mood and has been playing today. Here are just some pictures I took before they got sick.
Scary face!


My Big Boy!



And video footage of Kat stealing Brody's pacifier. Normally I would stop her before she even got that close to taking it, but for the sake of video...

3 comments:

Jill said...

that is so cute! I love seeing the videos! I have to use my parents computer or something to put some on my blog. Makes the kids seem so much more 'real' ya know.
Anyway- love the cute smiles on Kat when she yanks Brody's pacifier out. And brody just sitting there and looking at you like "mooommmmmm."
lol
Thanks for sharing!

Peggy said...

Thats so funny!! Faith takes Brandon's paci all the time and has that same grin on her face. LOL
I love videos too. We might be getting a dig camera for Christmas. If so, I will be putting a lot of videos on my blog!!

I am glad Kat & Brody are getting better:)

Dawn said...

That is too cute! Love the viedo too, adorable!