1 year ago
Monday, December 31, 2007
Official Doc Band Spokesperson
Today we made a trip to costco and I felt like I was the official spokesperson for the doc bands that Kat & Brody are wearing. We had numerous people stop us to either ask us why they are wearing them or to tell me about their son, daughter, grandson, etc. who had to wear them. At the end of the shopping trip an older gentleman was behind me in line and asked a bunch of questions because his grandson has a flat spot on his head. I told him all I could and said he could get online and find more information. As we were leaving he asked if he could take a picture of them to show is daughter. I said yes because he seemed sincere - so he took one of Brody's helmet with his camera phone. I'm not sure if I should have said yes, but he was a very nice man. The funny thing is that this particular costco is filled with "retired" people so I can just imagine what they are thinking. In their day babies didn't wear helmets so they probably think it's a little strange. Meanwhile, Kat & Brody were just enjoying all the attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are so funny :) I would've let him take a picture too. You can tell if people are sincere about things.
Maybe you need some comissions from the Doc Band company??? lol
Oh wow!! I am sure you already get lots of attention just from having twins. I would have allowed the man to take a picture too. I am sure he was sincere. You probably helped out his grandson:)
Post a Comment