Friday, December 28, 2007

Back in the helmet again

Yesterday Kat got her new doc band. I was worried that she would be cranky all day because of it, but it's almost like she doesn't even notice she is wearing it. When they put it on her at her appointment, she just smiled at the lady. No crying or fussing. I'm very relieved. They also adjusted Brody's band and said that his head looks really good. I think it looks great but he still has about a month left until he grows out of it.

5 comments:

Angel said...

Your babies are adorable. Thank you for commenting on my blog. It IS a small world!

Peggy said...

What a good girl! Are the bands pretty light and comfy? How long will Kat wear hers?

Joanna said...

They are very light weight. I'm not sure about comfy because it makes their heads sweat. At least it is winter time and maybe it keeps them warm? She will probably wear hers for 3 months. Hopefully not longer.

Jill said...

Yes! Same outfit on both girls. :) Its cute!
Are you going to decorate this band??

Joanna said...

I did decorate it with some flowers, but they have already peeled off and now I am picking bits of flowers off of her :).