Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just some random pictures

It has been cold lately so we get really bundled up when we go for our walks. Tonight was too windy and cold to walk, maybe tomorrow will be better.



I thought these two pictures were cute. Kat really does smile a lot even though she looks so serious in her pictures. Brody didn't hit his head, it is just red from his helmet because I just took it off.




And just a couple a pictures from Christmas at my dad's. We are all laughing because my dad put his camera on a self-timer and ran to get in the picture. He got a new camera and is trying to figure it out. My niece Riley is missing from the top photo, but she was there as well!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Great pictures! I just LOVE your blog header! How did you do that? Photo shop?

Joanna said...

Thanks! Yep - Photoshop. I use CS2, but I think you can do the same thing in Elements.

Jill said...

they are just so pretty/handsome! They get cuter and cuter each time you post pictures!