We were at SuperTarget today finishing up buying all our Thanksgiving ingredients. I go there so often that I am starting to know all the people that work there. Today when I was checking out the sales lady asked if she could ask me a question without offending me. I said sure! She wanted to know if Kat & Brody were both of my children. I told her they were twins and she said that they all (I'm assuming "they all" are the other sales people) thought so, but that they were such different sizes that they weren't sure. So I told her the whole birth story (condensed). She was a really sweet lady.
A few weeks ago while also at Target a man passing by me asked really loud "what are those things on their heads for?". I told him they were to help shape the head. Then he said even louder "Oh, I thought you dropped them or something". Then he walked off. I sure hope that isn't what people think when they see Brody wearing his helmet!
We also have made a very talkative friend in the bakery section of SuperTarget. She has twin granddaughters and so every time she sees us in the store she comes up to talk to us. She is very friendly and nice but there are some days I go around that section of the store (mostly when I'm in a hurry). You don't want to have milk in your cart when you are talking to her :).
I love all my Target friends :).
1 year ago

2 comments:
Wow you must really like Target! :) I wish we had a supertarget - i would be there all the time too.
That is nice the lady asked permission to ask you a question though. It is an interesting story about them and Kats survival (thank goodness).
And I bet people dont think Brody has a helmet because you dropped him! I dont know what I would've said! Kinda mean, ya know?
Glad you have met some nice friends at Target :)
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...you just have to wonder what goes through people's heads sometimes, don't you?!?
Post a Comment