


Greg, Brody & I have all three become Kat's personal jungle gym! No one can sit on the floor without her crawling over to you and climbing on you. She gets to her knees first, then she reaches out one hand and if you don't put your hand out for her to grab she gets irritated pretty fast. So you put one hand out, she grabs it, then she extends the other arm and reaches for your other hand, grabs that and she's up! Then she will stand there for the longest time laughing and squealing with excitement. And every time she does it we all cheer for her. I think we've said "YEAH!" over 200 times now. Yesterday she pulled herself up using the bottom shelf on the stove and she fell. She hit her head on the stove and then the floor. Good thing we don't have tile yet or I think she really would have hurt herself.
Not to worry though, Brody gets her back by trying to bite her head. Yes, he goes for the head. I caught him on video!
(oh, and I think they are over the worst of their colds. Just runny noses and some coughs lingering. I think we will still stay home from church this weekend just to be safe.)

2 comments:
Wow- very good for her! They should love that Sit & Stand Giraffe if you get that for them. I checked it out in the store and it looks very cool. The hand-eye coordination with putting the ball in the hole is really good too. We may get that for x-mas or b-day too. Brody does just what Nicholas does. Nicholas likes to suck on Celia's head in the bath. What sweethearts you have!
Oh my goodness! That is so cute.
My b/g twins are opposite. My daughter goes after my son and "picks on him". It's so entertaining to watch her eat his arms and head, try to pull his ear off, take his pacifier away. LOL
I am so glad they are feeling better!
Post a Comment