Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was Kat & Brody's first Thanksgiving! And I think they enjoyed it. We did our Polling Thanksgiving today and Saturday we are doing my families Thanksgiving. In the past we would just go to both houses on the same day, but now with babies that would be hard (and not very fun with two cranky babies). Here are some pictures from today.


Vern & Brody. Brody kept looking at grandpa - he was very interested in him. And here is Grandma & Kat. Kat was very squirmy today and just wanted to move around.


Here is Brody with Uncle Dean. They were having a nice "conversation". It was very cute, Dean would say something and Brody would reply back in almost the same way.


Brody playing with Aunt Vicki. He was showing off his crawling (army crawl) skills and was a very happy boy today!

And here is Kat. She pulled herself all the way up using the dog crate.

For their Thanksgiving feast Kat & Brody had homemade butternut squash. And then as we all ate Greg fed Brody some of V's mashed potatoes, which he unfortunately didn't like. We all loved them - but Brody would eat puffs all day if he had his way. Kat had a bite too and she seemed to like the potatoes and some of grandma's sweet potatoes. All in all it was a very good day and I'm so thankful to be celebrating their first Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jill said...

They are so cute! Brody really looks so happy in those pictures! He must be so happy to be able to move now after seeing his sister getting around before him. :)
Kats hair is really getting thick - she looks like she will be one of those 'classic beauties'. And I think Brody has just the sweetest eyes and chubber cheeks you want to smooch all day.
They are such blessings - even more so after such a rocky pregnancy too.
I will put up pics of our thanksgiving tomorrow. Mom and I are heading to Black Friday sales at 4am tomorrow morning and I should head to bed. :)
Happy Thanksgiving, Joanna!