
Or more like playing with the XBox controller. It was on the floor and Brody was instantly attracted to it (just like his daddy).
Today Kat & Brody experienced a modified version of Black Friday. We went to Costco with my sister (& Reghan) and Laura. We went after their first nap and shopped and had lunch. We do this every year, but we usually go to the mall afterwards. This time I took them home for their afternoon nap and after that nap we ran to Target really quick to see if there was anything good on sale. They sat next to each other in the Target shopping cart (with one leg bent and the other leg in the hole). They did really well like this until Brody started pushing Kat out of his way (apparently she was too close). Then she pushed him back and let out a very mad scream, and then Brody turned to bite her head. That's when I took her out and just carried her and pushed the cart with one hand. We need a lesson on sharing :).

1 comment:
Oh man! I totally know what you mean about the sharing. Today Celia hit Nicholas 3x on his back because he was in her "space". I really think she is just trying to push him away and doesnt understand that she is "hitting". Poor Nicholas - he is so clueless! At least he doesnt respond back to her at this point. Let me know if you find any magic getting-along tricks! :)
Post a Comment