
Describes Kat right now. Brody recovered from croup pretty quickly. He only had one night of "barking" and now he just has a cough and runny nose. Kat on the other hand had a mild fever last night. We gave her Tylenol and that seemed to help, but you can tell she just doesn't feel well. Her nose is very runny and she coughs a lot. But they both slept last night so that is good. Greg is feeling sick today too, so I'm afraid he may have caught something from them. I'm watching Kat closely because she was tugging at her ears for a second today and if she continues I will need to take her to the doctor's office again to check and see if she has an ear infection. Hopefully not! She seems to take colds harder than Brody. Maybe it's her size? I am praying they are both better by Thanksgiving. I am excited to celebrate their first Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday and I have a bunch of stuff I want to bake for our two Thanksgiving dinners. So hopefully by then we will all be healthy.

2 comments:
Poor babies...colds are never fun. Connor says, "look at those babies, Momma, they look cute."
Awww They look just miserable in the picture - especially Kat. I can't believe Thanksgiving in next week already!!! Where is November going? I am excited for the pumpkin pie. Yum! I hope you don't get sick too!
Post a Comment