Here is Brody's rendition of Rudolph. The camera is pretty shakey because I had Quinn in my lap and she kept trying to grab it. Also, I have no idea why Kat is staring at the TV clock, Blair witch style. Lately she has had an obsession with clocks and wanting to know what time it is, or how she says it, "what does the clock say now?".
My favorite part is the end when he says 'you'll go down in hiss-stor-EE' :).
And we decided to take the tray off Quinn's highchair and have her eat actually at the table with us. It made me laugh the way she and Greg are at the head of the table now.
2 comments:
Can you refrain from posting articles with Christmas songs until after Thanksgiving? Thanks... ;)
oh, you're going to love the video I post next Jon...;).
Post a Comment