We still have a sick household and three sad kids. Okay, not that sad but they sure act like it when it's time to take their medicine. On Thursday I took Quinn to the pediatrician because she caught whatever Kat and Brody had and seemed to be getting worse. I decided to not take Kat and Brody because they seemed like they could be getting better (and honestly the copay for three kids was painful to think about). But come 4:30am the next morning I realized what a mistake that was when Brody woke up crying and holding his ear. So back to the pediatrician on Friday for Kat and Brody. They all three have some sort of different ailment so we have three different kinds of medicine and breathing treatments to give. But that is not stopping them from running amok and wrestling each other. I think the breathing treatment wires them up a bit too. They also got weighed at the doctors and Quinn was 18lbs, Kat was 27lbs and Brody 38lbs. I thought it was funny that Kat & Quinn were closer in weight than Kat and Brody.We also had a great rainstorm the other night. It was so fun to watch. At one point hail started to come down and hit the house fast and hard. Brody asked 'who throwing rocks at the house?'. Now it's all humid and sticky, but worth it to have some rain.
And one more thing. Quinn has been walking with her walker just recently and it's so cute how her little Frankenstein legs go and little butt shakes. She cracks me up :).

2 comments:
wow that is one big rainstorm! I laughed to see the neighbors waving (or at least Brody waving). How cute is Quinn!? And sweet the big brother and sister cheer her on. :) N&C are so sweet with Aaron (most of the time) too. Hope they get better soon!
aw, I hope they feel better soon. I know what you mean, I was thinking the other day when all 3 have to go to the doc that copay is gonna stink!
I laughed at your rain video, so funny that you were all so excited to see rain and even funnier to see the neighbors out too! Guess that was a rare treat?
And look at Quinn go! She is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment