Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quinn is one!

I am so behind this month in posting. Ever since coming back from vacation I can't seem to get caught up. But I had to post today because it is Quinn's first birthday! I can't believe that she is one today, how fast that year flew by. Although it is pretty bittersweet. I'm sad that my sister isn't here to see her turn one. I'm sad that my last baby is growing so fast before my eyes. I'm sad that this year was so hard that I didn't get to enjoy it like I did for Kat and Brody's first year. But I'm happy that despite such a tough year that Quinn was brought into our lives to give us so much joy. What a blessing she has been to us. I'm excited to watch her grow and see her little personality blossoming. I can't imagine life without her. We love you Quinn Quinn!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday, Quinn! Congratulations, Joanna! What a beautiful little family you have. It's so much fun to see their personalities revealed through the photos you take. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! I can't believe the year went so fast either! She is just adorable!