Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Praying

Yesterday at VBS they had the kids pray with their arms in the air. So since then when we pray Brody raises his arms, it's so cute. I tried to capture it on video and at the same time watch Quinn as she climbs the stairs for the 300th time. It's just now as I watch it that I see Kat was doing it too. :) And at the very end is Kat's new smile she gives me any time she thinks she's getting her picture taken. So begins the fake smile stage.

5 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Seriously made me laugh at the end. So cute!

Cass said...

oh my goodness! all of them! They're so cute! how do you stand it??

Vicki said...

I can just picture the five of you sitting down for the dinner prayer with all 10 arms up in the air!

Jill said...

Yay! They are moving! lol How sweet that they learned to pray that way. And that fake smile is just adorable even though it is fake. lol

stephanie said...

that "smile" from kat is hilarious! your kids are so much fun.