Friday, June 11, 2010

Last Day

Friday was the last day of VBS. I think I was more sad than the kids were, I really enjoyed that 3 hour break. And I enjoyed knowing they were out of the house doing something fun and learning at the same time. They had so much fun and got to spend the week with their friend Taylor. They are still singing all the songs they learned that week (and so am I). Good thing I signed them up for another week of it in July :).

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm thinking about signing up Libby and Drew, but wondered if they were too young. But it sounds like Kat and Brody had fun, so maybe I will. So, you're signing them up for another week- is it at the same church? Our church isn't doing it, but there are others around here doing it for only 1 week. But I see there are different "themes" at each one, so maybe I can do more than 1??

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Cute pic of our babes!