Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quinnypoo

Today I took the kids to the park and gave Quinn a turn with the picture taking. She fell somewhere in-between Brody and Kat. Not quite as uncooperative as Kat, but not so smiley and happy as Brody. The grass sort of threw her, she wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

Tomorrow I'm leaving the kids and Greg and heading to Chicago for a photography conference. I'm excited about the conference, but so sad to leave the kids. Quinn is really attached to me right now and I'm saddest for her. Kat and Brody will do okay and have fun with dad. Although, Kat keeps asking if she can go to 'Chakago' with me. I will miss them a lot. Greg said he may post here and there while I'm gone. He is going to be flying solo since I'm also taking the grandparents with me. So if you see a white flag waving from our house, call for help. Or if you see him wandering around Target with three kids still in their PJ's and hair not brushed, don't judge and hand him a coffee (who am I kidding, that's me that does that). I'll be there for five days and I'll try to enjoy sleeping a full nights sleep and eating my meals in peace. It will be hard, but I'll get through it :).

5 comments:

Carry said...

Sounds like a nice mommy break.

stephanie said...

i'm so jealous!!! have fun!

and hang in there, greg...

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Have a lot of fun. I know you have been looking forward to this for awhile now. Greg is totally ready for this!

Vicki said...

Enjoy your trip! You'll appreciate your family and they'll appreciate you so much more when you get home.

Iris said...

This is how I feel sometimes too!