Joanna's in Chicago at a photography seminar so if this is all messed up, it's my fault. Alone... with 3 children..... so far so good though. We went to the library, where Brody and Kat decided they both had to go to the potty.. no problem I thought. Until Brody peed all over me and the floor. Needless to say we got out of there quick, with a stack full of movies for them and a few books. Afterwards we stopped at Burger King because I'm tired of McDonald's and Burger King is so much healthier. ;) It tutrns out it was cheaper than any time we've been to MC'Ds so it worked out.
Quinn is climbing up on everything, trying to stand, and usually falls, injuring herself. But she's trying. I'm about to attempt bedtime... this is what I fear the most.
Anyhoo, more to come.. stay tuned. Day 1 is down....4 more... gah....

9 comments:
GO DAD!!!
Wow! Impressive...you even made time to type the date in the photo. If you need back up, don't be afraid to call.
Yeah for you!!! You can totally do this. Love your picture and your blog entry. Looking forward to more :) If you need help call Rachael- JK. You can call me too ;)
Well done, Dad, well done!
This is how I feel sometimes too!
You're off to a great start. My advice... count the days that you complete, not the ones yet to come!
Not only did you survive Greg, but you even left the house with them! I know Joanna is having a great time and I bet the kids are loving having some daddy time!
Greg,
You're doing great!!! Love how you're taking over the blog. Hang in there. :)
I'm also impressed Greg! Jason and I are chuckling over your blogs. lol I think he can relate!
Post a Comment