
I love this picture of Kat. I think she looks like an angel here. An angel with a stick. That's out to get her brother. But still an angel :).

We played outside to try and soak in the last few cool days left of winter (or spring?). About 30 minutes into playing both Kat and Brody were saying "brrr, it's cold". We wouldn't last a day in the midwest.

I also love Brody's expression here. Although, I can't remember if he was laughing or saying ow Kat, you just hit me with your stick. Probably the latter.

A sweet brother and sister moment. A fleeting moment before he was off playing again. Short AND sweet.
3 comments:
what sweet pictures joanna! you are right, kat does look like a little angel...and i love the picture of brody kissing quinn, that is priceless!!!
All the pics are great, the last one of Brody & Quinn looks like a Hallmark greeting card...
Wow! That new lens is taking some awesome photos of your little cuties!
Post a Comment