Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Teething, maybe, not sure

This photo pretty much sums up Quinn's day. She has not been a happy camper. I'm not sure what is wrong, I'm guessing teething maybe? But who knows. Teething has got to be the most annoying thing for parent and baby. I remember with Kat and Brody blaming EVERYTHING on teething.

They were fussy...teething.
Not sleeping well...teething.
Not eating well...teething.
Diarrhea...teething.

And then a tooth wouldn't show up for weeks on end.

I celebrated when their 2nd year molars finally came in and I could say we were done with teething. But now, here we go through it again.
She does have her happy moments. Like today when she got into Brody's box of Star Wars toys. A treasure chest of chewing action figures. She squeals with delight when she gets a hold of something that she doesn't normally get to play with. But for some reason that quickly ended and out of no where she started crying. Yes, definitely teething. I think.

No comments: