Kat has been so preoccupied with puzzles lately. She started out with the 24 piece puzzle and has worked her way up to 70 pieces. After she has mastered a puzzle we get her another, more difficult one, and at first she has trouble, but then after a couple of days she can put it together really fast. Brody attempts them, but most of the time he will give up. Or ask Kat to help him. And then she just does it for him while he exclaims "look mommy - I did the puzzle!". I forsee many english essays and math homework being copied in the future...

4 comments:
Seriosuly? 70 pieces? That is quite amazing. I don't even know if I could do that ;-)
Holy cow!!! Thats amazing!!! We're still working on little 10 piece puzzles and I'm amazed when they get those! I think Kat is very spatially gifted! Where do you get the puzzles?
Wow! she must have a lot of patience, I get too impatient trying to fit those pieces! what a smart little girl!
Did the pooh puzzle inspire her to greatness? Z&J are doing puzzles too right now but with help. If Zack would leave Jake alone I think Jake could do on without help.
Post a Comment