Monday, March 8, 2010

Captured part 2

And sometimes the moments I capture between Brody and Quinn are not so loving.


For the record, Quinn was just minding her own business...



When Brody decided to shake her.

I guess this is what it will be like having a big brother the rest of your life.

3 comments:

jennbecc said...

Dang! I'd be scared too if some guy in his underwear came up behind me and started shaking me for no reason! Poor Quinny!

Jennifer said...

aw, poor Quinn! Yes, I guess thats what its like having a big brother!

Jim and Cindy said...

Poor baby girl looks like she is thinking, "what the heck was that for" and Brody-bless him-looks so satisfied with himself. Well...she will be tougher in the end for it. Let some kid try that by the time she starts Kindergarten and they'll be sorry for sure.