Finally, finally, FINALLY Brody has pooped on the potty. I know this is thrilling news for a lot of people out there, but for us it was serious business. He would pee and was great at going on his own, but he drew the line there. However, with a little (ok, a lot) of Star Wars bribery now Brody and Bantha are one. And Kat. Well, she was the difficult one at first, but once she went pee for the first time she was good to go. The first day I had her in underwear and I had to go upstairs to put Quinn down for her nap, I came rushing back downstairs when I heard her exclaim "I POOPED!". I fully expected to find random little nuggets for me throughout the house. But to my surprise she just went on the potty (I really hate that word) herself. I even took a picture of it and texted it to Greg (and prayed the whole time that I didn't accidentally text that picture to someone else). So now it's nice to say that we are no longer diapering three kids at once. That was a total bank killer. And as happy as I am that they are potty trained, I'm also sad too. Because this is the sort of thing I would have called my sister about right away. Actually, she would have been calling me daily to ask "did they go yet?". I hope she can see this picture and say "good job Brody!" like I can just imagine her saying.
1 year ago

7 comments:
Yay! That's awesome! So now they are both in underwear all the time?
Yay Brody! Surely the angels in heaven are rejoicing too :-)
Congratulations! A big milestone for you!
good job, brody! you're going places, my man!!!
Girl, poor Kat & Brody. This is private business, and, oh are they gonna be embarrassed by this post when they are older!
oh yay!!! so it sounds like its going pretty good then?
Great job to both of them! Way to go K&B! :) I hope the Bantha got a bath after that picture. ;)
Post a Comment