Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bugs and pizza

Today Kat, Brody & I toured a potential preschool to check it out for next year. Today happened to be bug day at the school so they had all kinds of fake bugs and creatures. They liked them so much that we bought them their own sets of creatures. Kat picked out frogs and lizards and Brody picked out butterflies (yes, butterflies). Hence the bugs on the table next to our pizza. It was quite nice to have them so preoccupied with their insects, while Quinn just sat and gummed on pizza crust. Greg and I actually got to slowly eat and talk. I think we're on to something here...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

how funny that they each picked what they did! I wonder if we should pick up some bugs! ha!

Jill said...

Ha ha! I can see N&C enjoying some bugs at the table too. Actually... in the warm seasons we often have nicholas clutching a real ladybug or two at the table.

jennbecc said...

Anything to keep them busy while you eat in peace! I'd let mine dissect a frog at the table if it meant I could have a nice calm meal.