
I read in the paper today the current tuition to ASU (my Alma mater) with the new tuition hike. Let's just say that hopefully this cute face will get her far because there is NO WAY we will be able to afford sending all three kids to college with that tuition. And if this cute face doesn't work..."would you like fries with that?".

2 comments:
We were just talking about this with our friends last night. You can get a great job with great pay without going to college - like a specialized tech school, plumbing, photography (haha), etc. I'm voting for tech school for my kids! Leave with little debt and make some $ doing something fun!
And Quinn does have a super cute face, so I'm sure it'll be the icing on her cake (aka personality and brains!).
she does have a cute face Joanna! I just love all her facial expressions in your pics! She is going to be a fun girl for sure! I am sure that will take her far! hehehe! :)
Post a Comment