I'm venturing away from taking a picture of the kids every day and took a picture of our bougainville instead. I have a love/hate relationship with this plant. I love the pink flowers that bloom year round, but hate the thorns and the way it grows like a weed. It sure is a pretty plant though and doesn't require much water.
1 year ago

4 comments:
very pretty! I wish we had those year round :) Nice photo!
I love the look of the blossoms on the plant, but I can't stand having to sweep the dead blossoms that blow into my doorway daily! They're like tissue paper... Very pretty photo.
I really like Bougainvilleas too but the thorns are nasty! Beautiful picture!
So pretty! When I went to San Diego for the first (and only) time last summer, I was amazed at how they were growing everywhere. But I hear that they can take over and be aggravating- even if they are pretty. Your photos are AMAZING, but I don't have to tell you that again since I already have a million times already!
Post a Comment