Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cuz

This weekend was cousins weekend. I wish every moment they were hugging like this. They're like siblings in the way that they play. Hugging one minute and fighting the next. But what more would you expect from a couple of three year olds? :)

And isn't she the cutest or what? She reminds me SO much of Stephanie. It makes me sad and happy at the same time.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Joanna you seriously need to teach me how your getting such beautiful pictures!!!

Jennifer said...

thats really sweet that they get to spend so much time together! they will cherish that relationship when they grow up! not to make you sad, but when i saw that sweet picture, even before reading your comments, i thought she looks just like stephanie.

Heather said...

I thought the same thing, Joanna! She looks just like Stephanie. I know it's sad but what a special gift from God, to have a part of Stephanie there, looking right at you!

jennbecc said...

So sweet. I love little kid hugs. :)

Connor's Blog said...

My God she looks like Stephanie!