The ultrasound results for Quinn's kidney came back completely normal. What a relief! They may check it again in a few months but so far it looks like everything is good. Today was a good day as we all made it to church as a family. It was nice to get out of the house. Quinn slept the whole time and Kat & Brody love their sunday school class and were so happy to be there. Here are just a couple of pictures. Quinn's first bath - as you can see she is really enjoying it. And snoozing in the swing. She seems to really like the swing and bouncy seats. Also, I finally got a picture of me with my three kids :). Kat's hair is out.of.control - it hasn't seen a comb in a few days. It is so tangled that she may be sprouting a few dreadlocks in the back. And now it's almost 9:00 pm and way past my new bedtime of 8:30 pm. Nighty night!

9 comments:
Great news and what cute pictures! Love the bath one and I think Kat's hair looks so cute! It's really getting curly! :)
Glad to hear the kidney is good! The picture of Quinn at the bottom looks like she is peaking to see if someone is looking at her. If they could talk I swear they'd say, "there they go again with that camera!"
Yay! A mom of 3 now :) Do I have a picture of all 3 and myself?? I don't know? Hmmm....
You look so great Joanna and happy. Quinn does not look so thrilled with her bath. Aaron is already splashing and kicking in his baths. I think its his favorite thing now - but he has real baths already in the baby tub. They grow too fast. *sigh*
Adorable pics. I hope you're able to get a little rest--in a couple months, K&B will be a huge help in entertaining Quinn and things will get easier, I'm sure. Great news about the kidney.
Praise God about the kidney situation! I can't wait to meet that little cutie pie tomorrow. She looks so content with the pacifier even though it covers half of her face :-)
so glad to hear the good news about quinn's kidney! praise God!
love the pic of you with all three kiddos!!!!
wonderful news! love the pics
shelly
What wonderful news re. the ultrasound!! I wish we lived closer so we could get together for playdates to get your monkeys out of the house for a little bit. I can't imagine having a newborn right now b/c L&D need SO much attention- or should I say supervision! You look great and I cracked up at Kat's hair. She is something else! ;)
Good to hear everything is good with the kidney. You guys look great in the pics with all three of you.
Post a Comment