Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just a few things...

• I'm 35 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Kat and Brody were born at 35 weeks and 1 day. I'm so happy to have made it past that date and not delivered!

• Kat & Brody are talking a lot more lately. Sometimes it takes an interpreter to understand what they are saying. They're pretty funny kids, they make me laugh many times during the day.

• It's wrestle mania every night in our house. K&B frequently put each other in headlocks and pin each other to the ground. They always start out laughing but eventually someone gets hurt.

• It's getting hot outside.

• More pictures to share. I know I over-do it on the pictures, but I can't help myself.



8 comments:

stephanie said...

never, ever do you over-do it on the pictures. they are fantastic. thanks for sharing them. :)

Cass said...

Your kid need to be baby models. On the cover of Parents magazine or something! Can't wait to find out who #3 resembles!

Ryker's Blog said...

I love the pictures, I vote with Stephanie!! -Vicki

Rachael Schepemaker said...

I never get sick of looking at your photos A) Because I love your kiddos and B) Because you take such great photographs. I can't believe this is the time in your pregnancy when you delivered K & B. Hope to see you next week for a playdate. Let's schedule something.

Jim and Cindy said...

BREATHTAKING!

Erin said...

You're almost there! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see Polling #3. My fav pic is the last one, must have been taken at the end of a wrestling match :) You could never overdo it on pics, your kids are gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

please joanna, you could never over do it! I love seeing your pics too! keep them coming, they are great like always!!!!

Brooke said...

Great pics! I can't believe you are getting so close, geez it seems like you just announced you were pg...I'm sure it seems longer to you.

We have a lot of wrestling and pushing going on lately too, and like you said, what starts out with a giggle ends with someone crying.