Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wrestling



Kat & Brody have been playing hard together lately. They wrestle all the time, and now Kat has become the instigator. It's cute to watch, but you have to keep a close eye on them because they can get really rough. Even when they are suppose to be sleeping they are verbally wrestling. They still share a room and Greg & I often hear them screaming back and forth to each other. One will scream followed by a laugh and then the other one responds with screams back. And it doesn't really matter if one is sleeping because the goal is to wake each other up. I love that they have each other to play with, even on the nights where they are up till 10:00 pm screaming back and forth to each other.

Last week we had a strong wind storm and this tent flew into our backyard! I have no idea what neighbor it came from and so far no one has come looking. We think maybe from the house behind us that currently has no one living in it and is for sale. I hope no one comes looking for awhile because it has been the best toy. Kat & Brody will play out in it for the longest time. Sometimes Brody takes his cars and just sits in there. I would never have thought of a tent to keep them entertained, but it's been great. I wish a large play gym could fly into our backyard next.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that video Joanna! Don't you just love those full of laughter moments when they play together (or wrestle together?) I am so happy they have each other too! And what a fun tent!!!!!!

jennbecc said...

The tent I had in my back yard last summer had to get tossed. A bird flew in there and died and the thing stunk!! So watch out for birds! *L* What a fun thing to come landing in your back yard. *L* Love the video. Thank goodness they wrestle on the carpet!

Josephine said...

Speaking of screaming back and fourth, mine are doing it rite now!!!!

Love the tent's, we got a "teepee" for christmas and they love it!!

The Hayes Family said...

Cuties!

Jim and Cindy said...

That is hilarious!!!

Jill said...

That video is so cute! N&C wrestle too. Its cute to watch. If Kat ends up with another brother she will be one tough cookie growing up - Celia will be too.
Thats hilarious about the tent blowing into your yard. LOL We will have to put up our pup tent in the yard this summer too.

Katie said...

Ok, a tent flew into your backyard? That is hilarious! Or maybe just a gift from someone in a more creative way! ;) But I bet they are having fun with it. The wrestling looks so fun for them, too! ;)