Kat's Mr. Potato Head creation. She sat there meticulously placing the eyes in each hole, taking them out and swapping them around until she came up with this. Serious concentration on her part. I like how she finished the face with the lip and tongue sticking out at the bottom. At least she got the order right, even if there are 6 eyes on his head. :)
1 year ago

6 comments:
That is really cute. How neat that she was concentrating so hard. She seems like she will be artsy as she grows up. Do you think so?
Scared of THAT! *L* That is so funny! I love to see what our kids make and how their little brains work in a creative way. Hopefully both K&B will be super artsy like you as they grow up! :)
So cute! I needed that laugh for the day :-)
Awww! How fun, I need to get ours out. BTW, if you make it back to Disneyland, at California Adventure you can get a box and fill it up with as many potato head pieces for a flat rate, they have mickey ears and lots of other fun stuff. Iam going to have to get ours out.
That is too funny!!! Love how hard she was concentrating on it!!!
Look at that!! She is really a Van Gogh! ;)
Post a Comment