Friday, January 16, 2009

Quirky Kat

Kat has a thing she does where she holds objects under her chin and walks around the house. It makes me laugh every time I see her doing it and I'm glad I finally got a picture of it. She also loves to put on hats. The other day we were getting ready to leave the house when Greg asked me "did you put that hat on her?" I didn't, but it was too cute to take off so we left the house with it and she wore it the majority of the day. Brody does goofy things that crack me up too, like thinking every piece of lint or fuzz is a bug or sitting on his sister like he is a WWF star. But I have yet to get in on camera. The toy Kat is playing with is a V-Tech Alphabet Train that she got from her aunt Mandi for Christmas. I can't even count the amount of hours this toy has occupied their attention, they love it. And Kat is even learning the alphabet from it. It's definitely something I'd recommend if you have a child 2 and younger.

8 comments:

Jill said...

I'll have to look into that toy since its got so much use already. Thats so funny she holds things under her chin! I'll have to see if N&C will copy her and try it. Maybe Kat will start a fad? lol
That sounds hilarious about Brody sitting on Kat. There is such a weight difference that he must feel like a lot to her too. lol
p.s. I like your baby ticker!!!! Yesterday the ticker on my blog was going nuts - the baby was spinning like a wheel. Who knows??

Rachael Schepemaker said...

Priceless! I love it :-)

jennbecc said...

Kat cracks me up! And I can't wait to see a picture once you actually get one of Brody sitting on her. *L* Poor Kat! *L*

The Hayes Family said...

Her hat is so cute! She cracks me up with the toys under her chin. Can't wait to watch some good ole wrastlin from those two!

Katie said...

How cute! Libby doesn't carry stuff under her chin-- just in 1 hand. And we have to pry it out before bath, which is always fun since she has a death grip! But she also LOVES to wear hats like Kat. I love that hat Kat is wearing! ;) And thanks for the great bday present tip!!!

Jennifer said...

So cute, I love her hat!!!!
Ethan likes to hoard things and will often tuck them under his chin too, so funny!

Kristen said...

lol I haven't seen a tot walk around like that before that's hilarious!! And L-0-V-E the hat, it suits here sooo much!! lol

Anonymous said...

what a ham! you wonder where they come up with this stuff.

shelly