
Today I took Brody to my hair dresser (our lovely neighbor Kristi) and got him a trim. I love the shag he had going on, I think it suits his personality well. However, it was starting to get in his eyes so I needed to get him a little trim. It seemed like much more because his hair is so thick. He didn't much enjoy it but he sat in my lap and by the end of the cut he was smiling. The after pictures are the ones in the red shirt. Subtle, I know. When we got home he kept grabbing at his head and saying 'hair'. I think it jarred him a little to get a haircut. He's over it now :). 

7 comments:
Cute! I like his hair long too. :) Love the red henley! Is that a Garanimal from Walmart?
Brody...you handsome fella!
Joanna, he is so adorable. I agree, I can't picture him with a real short cut and I can't picture Nicholas with Brody's style. lol Some kids just have their own look!
Where do you get those little scissors and little graphics? Is there a free place for them? I love the first 2 pics. Nice crops.
Cute! I was going to call and see how it went, but now I can really see how it went. Sorry I delayed you. He's such a doll.
He's so stinkin' cute! Drew tends to get that shaggy style, too, which is cute. But I just love him with his "little boy preppy" look when we get it cut short. ;)
Brody looks adorable with his shag and Kat is adorable with her bob! Whenever I look at your pics of Brody and Kat I always think they should totally be in an ad for baby clothes, they just both just have that "trendy" look.
I love his hair with the shag. I wish I could pull that off with Luc b/c he looks cute with longer hair, but his hair is baby fine and too soft like mine. I think I am going to chop it this weekend.
shelly
Post a Comment