Friday, December 26, 2008

A Merry Merry Christmas

Today is the day after Christmas and we are all in recovery mode :). It was a great Christmas and a fun day. But also a long day of two tired toddlers. I think Kat & Brody had a great time though. You could see the progression during the day as they started out so happy opening their gifts, then began to lose wind and get tired. But that was to be expected for a long day with no naps. All in all, I think they had a great time. And it was fun being with family together. I feel so blessed at Christmas. I know I'm blessed all the time, but I just seem to remember it more at Christmas. I have to say the highlight of all the Christmas festivities was Christmas Eve service at church. It was a great message and Kat & Brody were really good. They just sat there during the service completely in awe. Afterward they did even better at Grammy & PopPops while we had a nice dinner. It was sort of the calm before the storm :). Next year Greg & I will be celebrating Christmas with two almost three year olds and a 5 month old. That should be interesting :). I hope that everyone else had a great Christmas!

5 comments:

Jill said...

i loved seeing the pictures! /kat looks like she loved her baby! Celia loves hers! Do you like the musical instruments? I see a pink potty too. :) Next year should be fun too.... with a touch of chaos, lol. :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a great time Joanna! Glad your family had such a nice Christmas. I loved all the pics...K&B looked like they had a blast!!!!

jennbecc said...

Great pictures and I see you got one of yourself in there! Good girl! Cute bangs! It looks like K&B had so much fun. Love the potty picture of Kat and the yellow truck picture of Brody. :) I need to get my pictures up but I'm just too overwhelmed with which ones too post. As usual, I took waaay to many pictures. *L*

Brooke said...

Looks like a great Christmas for you all. I think Brenna got a baby doll like Celia's.

Glad church was your highlight...definitely not ours. I love going to mass on Christmas too, but our two were a bit restless and not so well behaved and mommy was a bit embarrassed.

Next year you will have a busy Christmas and every bit as wonderful with the new blessing.

Anonymous said...

The kids looked like they really enjoyed their presents! Mine were exhausted by the end of the day too. We took them to Mass too (for the first time) and they did relatively well. It was one of my highlights too!

shelly