I knew we were due for a cold soon. I kept saying how we haven't been sick in awhile, so I think that I jinxed us into getting it even sooner. Today Kat & Brody have very snotty noses and the beginning of colds. They both got a runny nose at the exact same time and I'm so grateful for that. There is nothing worse than having one sick child and then having another sick child a week or two later. This way they can both get it over with at the same time. They are pretty happy today so that is nice. We even walked to the park and played a little this morning. So far the colds aren't slowing them down a bit. A few new things they are doing. Kat has started saying 'here you go Brody' when she wants to give something to him. Except Brody sounds more like BeeBee. So 'here you go beebee' is said probably about 20 times a day here. She is constantly picking up something and trying to give it to him. It's really cute and I need to get in on video. Brody's new thing is crawling under the crib at night when I'm trying to put them to bed. It's hard to get him out from underneath there and I think he knows that. So last night he crawled as far back underneath the crib that he could while I tried to grab his legs and pull him out. He loved it and now I'm afraid it might be a game to him. Brody also has added airplanes to his obsessions. Now he loves trains, planes & cars. We hear jets a lot since we are not too far from Luke Air Force Base and when he hears a plane he gets the funniest facial expression and yells airplane. But it sounds more like airpane without the 'l'. Everyday they are doing something new and fun. Here are some pictures from the park today:

And a picture of Brody sitting on the stairs. I was working in the office and he was just sitting there smiling at me so I had to snap a picture.

5 comments:
Tell me again the name of your camera. Is it real user-friendly or do you have to be trained on it. It takes the best photos ever. They are so clear. Sorry about the colds. Hopefully they will kick it out of their system soon.
I hope they are feeling better for you really soon. That just stinks! They look like they are in good spirits though! Love that Kat is saying 'here you go beebee'..thats so sweet! And that picture of Brody is just adorable!!!
Oh I love that last pic of Brody on the stairs! How SWEET!
B & F have colds now too. They both caught them at the same time - you are right, that is much nicer than one at a time! This is their third cold since Fall started!! I think they catch them at Church. It's the only time they are around other people/kids.
Thats so cute that Brody was just smiling at you. :) And I love those park pictures. Hopefully they haven't gotten the colds too bad. Maybe we'll have less really bad colds if they have had a year or two of winter seasons now?? We can hope, I guess! lol
poor little ones, well hopefully they will be sick free by X-mas!! I love the photos, you do such a nice job
Post a Comment